Deep 6 Blue Friday sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What benefits are there in being able to purchase an OOS item? Just curious.
he wants it to ship and be charged when it comes in, I get it but we can't do it.

I am fairly certain he feels strongly about or we just happened to get an email with the exact same concerns as well as being posted on scubaboard within the same morning. ;-)

What benefits are there in being able to purchase an OOS item? Just curious.

1. Because it will eventually be in stock. I'm in no rush. I won't be able to dive until end of May.
2. The item I am interested in had multiple configurations and therefore I don't even know what the price will be. This makes it hard to compare prices, especially with Black Friday approaching.
3. Not knowing when the item will be in stock I have to keep returning to the web site to see if it is in stock. Eventually it becomes easier to go elsewhere.

he wants it to ship and be charged when it comes in, I get it but we can't do it.

I am fairly certain he feels strongly about or we just happened to get an email with the exact same concerns as well as being posted on scubaboard within the same morning. ;-)

No I don't. I am quite willing to pay immediately and have it ship when it comes in. I'm in Canada and no drysuit (yet) so am willing to wait as well. But as I stated above, I can't even compare pricing because the item is configurable (although your prices are incredible).
And yes I was the one that sent the email.

No I don't. I am quite willing to pay immediately and have it ship when it comes in. I'm in Canada and no drysuit (yet) so am willing to wait as well. But as I stated above, I can't even compare pricing because the item is configurable (although your prices are incredible).
And yes I was the one that sent the email.
agree it makes the configurables a PITA.

what are you looking at? If not available now won't be on a black friday sale (that is blue friday and it's happening now) but will extend the BF discount for you for when it does come back in

I will buy boot later ..i ask about fins size xl fit me well?
no idea, I told you it depends on what boot you wear and you won't tell me so I can't assist.

Back
Top Bottom