Deep 6 DEMA Debrief

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soon come... many items showed up the friday prior, photoshoots take time. You may have missed this post as well

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/deep-6-outfitters/517357-some-dema-shots.html

sorry...as soon as I can the products will be populated. Right now only a very few items in stock, by mid jan we will be rocking everything

Thanks for the pics. So you're selling computer boots, or just computers? For which ones? Are the regs piston or diaphragm? What makes your fins different? I want to hear what all the vendors heard at DEMA.

Publish the specs on the regulator somewhere when you get the time.

Good luck with the new venture, look forward to an Asian warehouse some day in the future to help keep those shipping costs down

Launching in xt month at DRT HK

---------- Post added November 10th, 2015 at 11:47 AM ----------

Thanks for the pics. So you're selling computer boots, or just computers? For which ones? Are the regs piston or diaphragm? What makes your fins different? I want to hear what all the vendors heard at DEMA.

Our boots...our co.puters. air nitrox gauge. $140 retail wrist. Mid Jan ship

---------- Post added November 10th, 2015 at 11:47 AM ----------

Are you going to have a dive computer this time? Really?
You have my number .....

We need to talk soon please

Publish the specs on the regulator somewhere when you get the time.

We will be entering products and descriptions on the website soon!

Back
Top Bottom