Deep 6 DIN regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't own a set of Deep 6 regs, nor am I in the market for a set (although I do like shiny new dive gear toys whether I need them or not) Given I live in Dubai the 1st service free, doesn't help because of the cost and hassle of shipping. Likewise I was thinking of buying a set for my Neice in the UK as her 1st set - but the same applies (and we like Bar on our SPG's)

But I digress. Had I had a set, I would have put the O ring align out down to my ineptitude (always the first port of call) or having cr@ppy O rings. As someone involved in design and manufacturing It would have taken quite a leap to get to a "standard" part being machined incorrectly - given the small volumes you deal with. had you been in large volume then you might have noticed a sudden change.

I say well done for finding the issue, that while might be obvious in hindsight, I'll bet at first the thought was "nah, it can't be that.. surely?" And well done for shipping out the new items pro actively.

Does the same service apply to the Deco goats :wink:

@Diving Dubai I was chatting to Landon about services etc in the UAE and there is good news on that front. PM me if you need info or give me a call and we can do that coffee finally

Does the same service apply to the Deco goats :wink:

Not sure If I want to find out they have bad oring grooves. Im holding off until he gets the trimix version.

Not sure If I want to find out they have bad oring grooves. Im holding off until he gets the trimix version.

You, sir, owe me a new keyboard :coffee:

Where do you put the oring on a deco goat? I am still waiting for the tech manual to make its way onto the black market.

Please document the shipping and delivery because as they say pics or it didnt happen.

I cant get my maillady to deliver a box if it is "too heavy" or "too big" she would Sh!t if she got a box with a goat attempting to eat its way out.

By the way what do you mean by "*will*"

a goat purchase has been very tempting.... my Border Collie is needing something to do, and, I figure that if I get one, I'll have less time committed to cutting the lawn, and then can dive more....

but with a new company, I'm afraid that they know something is wrong with it, but are selling it anyway..... dang corporate greed...

If it can't even explode in the name of science I'm not sure I want anything to do with it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom