For Sale Deep 6 Orange 2nd Stage - New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishyhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I decided to keep this and use it on my travel setup. No longer for sale.

Hi guys - I bought a Deep 6 orange second stage regulator to replace a Conshelf 22 regulator that a shop broke late last year then decided to switch to Atomic and use the Conshelf on a pony.

I've never used the regulator in the water. It's been pressurized a few times but never been wet. Includes the parts kit and spare mouth piece but no hose.

It looks just like this:
Deep 6 Signature Series Second Stage (Orange)

it is 66 at deep6 why would you ask $100?
It’s not 66 dollars, the price doesn’t show currently when out of stock. It’s 130 regular price (see the blue second stage)

$66 would be an amazing price. I paid $85 for my blue second when they had the “blue Friday” sale. I’d buy tons for $66 lol

lol. Apologies, we were doing some website work earlier so it displayed incorrectly while I was doing some reconfiguring, the retail price is $130, and will be staying there. So this is a good deal for anyone interested at $100. We will still provide the free service on it if necessary.

lol. Apologies, we were doing some website work earlier so it displayed incorrectly while I was doing some reconfiguring, the retail price is $130, and will be staying there. So this is a good deal for anyone interested at $100. We will still provide the free service on it if necessary.

Great service indeed - Maybe I should just keep it to use with the Conshelf on my bailout!

Conversation requested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom