Deep 6 Service Clinic In / Around DC Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still hoping there will be a clinic at the DC Dive show, and still wondering if the clinic ends of servicing my reg, or do I do that afterwards?
@LandonL @cerich

Still hoping there will be a clinic at the DC Dive show, and still wondering if the clinic ends of servicing my reg, or do I do that afterwards?
@LandonL @cerich

Crazy, I was thinking about reaching out in this thread later today....great (or obsessed) minds think alike:D

Get me 6 confirmed students at $200 each and we will make it happen.

We aren't doing a booth but can come and do the class.

Get 6 folks, let me know and we will sort payment.

So Deep 6 will be at the dive show? If so I'd love to stop by and check out the new excursion computer.

Sounds like you don't have a booth - is there a way to find you somewhere and check one out?

So Deep 6 will be at the dive show? If so I'd love to stop by and check out the new excursion computer.

Sounds like you don't have a booth - is there a way to find you somewhere and check one out?
My head count is:
@rob.mwpropane
@TooManyHobbies
@tursiops
@Andy in Gap
@BalekFekete
@markcic
@formernuke
All are assumed still in unless they respond otherwise.
Anyone else?

7 for Sunday, Feb 23, 6 (less Andy in Gap) for Saturday, Feb 22.
@cerich, is this all day, 4h, or what?

This will be great!

- Mel
would be all a full day.

what would folks prefer, Sat or Sunday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom