Deep 6 Service Clinic in FL, Aug 5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wbatten1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey folks,
I'll be holding a Deep 6 Service Clinic on August 5 at 6:00 PM in Bradenton, FL. Limited spots are available. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll get you all the details. You must have your own Deep 6 regulator (and appropriate service kits) to participate.

Best,
Bill

When are you doing one to in Brockville and what is the cost?

When are you doing one to in Brockville and what is the cost?

I don't have any plans on teaching one in Brockville, ON but I spoke with Helen over at Dive Brockville Adventure Centre. While they are currently unable to teach the course, there are plans to do so in the future, likely at their store in Kingston. I would contact them to see what they can do for you.
I've set my 2017 price at $200 USD for an unscheduled clinic and $150 USD for a scheduled clinic (private requests vs one I already have planned.) Each instructor has the right to set their own prices, just as they do when teaching any other scuba course.

Best,
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom