Deep Run Park....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Today, I spoke with John Boeckmann, Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds for Ontario Co. He informed me that although the "NO Diving" sign will remain up at the park they have decided not to harass/prohibit divers who choose to dive there, as long as there is NO lifeguard present. They will not allow diving when the life guards are on duty. I asked about diving from the park up the street, and was told NO, because there are no lifeguards assigned there? (you can dive deep run, as long as the life guard is NOT there, but not the other place because theres no lifeguard????) I asked what would happen if the police happen to drive by, and see you and the sign, and he stated they were notifing the sherriffs dept. So my guess is, dive at your own risk, and hope for the best. Good luck.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

<-- Does the heal fast nose dance

I want back in the water in the WORST way.....

*Edit- vicodin (sp?) is stating to wear off, 8pm is next dose.

Be very caerful going back in the water, i went diving 6 weeks after having septal plasty, and squeezing to equalize sucked! started bleeding, it wasn't fun. Just be careful is all I'm saying!

I'm in no rush Dan. I want back in the water, but I'm willing to wait until I'm properly healed. They took the packing out this morning, WOAH, a whole new meaning to the word pain.....They had crusted in my nose badly from the dried blood and whatnot. I didn't cry, but jeez-a-whiz were my eyes watering...

Holy Crap!!! Don't ever want to have to go thru that!!! Hope you get better soon!!

when your eyes are watering, it's called crying :wink:

careful with the Vicodins. They get so you really like them!! Well......for me they did :D

hnladue:
Holy Crap!!! Don't ever want to have to go thru that!!! Hope you get better soon!!

Thanks Heather. Starting to feel better already. I just hate the fact that my sinuses and nose are so full of crap right now and I'm not allowed to blow my nose until the stints come out on Wednesday. It's going to be a long weekend...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom