Deep Run Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal.

Only fully registered members of the Rochester Rec Divers Club will be allowed to dive Deep Run park. In order to become a member, you need to attend a meeting (2nd Wed night of each month) and pay a $20/year membership dues.

The Sherriff's department will be enforcing the "diving permit" very vigorously, and fines will be quite stiff for those caught breaking the rules. I've been told there will be no "I'm diving with him/her, (s)he's on the list" allowed. You're either on the list or not.

While this may be somewhat of an inconvenience, at least it will open up Deep Run to the divers who wish to use it.

I plan on being at the March 8th meeting to sign up to become a member, anyone interested in going let me know here or via PM and we'll get it figured out.

Where and what time? I'd like to join too. Rhonda is already a member. Do they have a web site?

bad news... its not going to happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom