Deep Six Outfitters Eddy Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any European dealers for these fins?
Deep 6 doesn't use dealers, it's online only. Shipping is pretty reasonable though.

Also in europe here.. sadly the shipping makes the fins nearly double the price..I would love to try them out but will have to wait until perhaps the wife or I get e business flight to the US and get a pair.

Also in europe here.. sadly the shipping makes the fins nearly double the price..I would love to try them out but will have to wait until perhaps the wife or I get e business flight to the US and get a pair.
Same here and then customs fee's as well.

Same here and then customs fee's as well.
I understand, please understand that shipping costs money, shipping is not a profit center for me (Deep 6)

Duty, even if I had dealers, duty would still apply.

That all said, at $100 the Eddy is much less than most fins in the category, even with shipping overseas they come out not being in the ball parks of most fins in the category

cerich, we are not complaining about deep6 really :p more about availability overseas haha.
calculated with shipping and duty I expect them to be about 200/220$ here to sweden..might get lucky if I just order 1 pair that it gets through customs.. anyway, wife has a boston flight in a few weeks and will check if perhaps she can take a pair back with her if I ask nicely :) then I can order a pair to the hotel..
keep up the good work

Sorry to beat a dead horse (or goat)..... any idea when you "think" we might see the soft fins in large?
it shall be a bit

So I picked up a set of the 2XL in soft, and finally got to give them a try on Friday. I did a nice long scooter dive at Ginnie, with the obligate off scooter explorations. I found that with a back mounted CCR and twin LP85 bailouts, there was no shortage of thrust while finning with the softer fins. No idea what the stiffer ones are like, but I do know that the soft ones were very comfortable as compared to my Hollis F1s, and had plenty of thrust and control. I was worried they would be a bit mushy, but when I kicked, they delivered. The only regret I have about these is that they don't come in orange. I've really grown attached to the orange on my open water set! I REALLY like these fins!

I ran into a guy with a pair of L yesterday. Orange fins?! "Hey, can I take a look at your Deep 6 fins?" "Sure!" They are slightly less stiff and a LOT lighter than the XL Jets that I use for drysuit diving. Love that foot pocket. I'm definitely gonna get a pair of these for wetsuit diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom