Deep6 Eddy Fins Size question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueTrin

Scallops aficionado
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I would like to buy some Deep6 fins.

However I am not sure of the size and since I’ll pay a large amount in shipping I would like to get it right the first time.

I use a 5mm wetsuit dive boot that is men size 43-44 EU size, UK 9

I think according to Deep6 website I should go for a L but I currently use Jet Fins XL. I want to buy the Deep6 because the Jet fins are too negative for my wetsuit.

Does anyone have any advice for sizing ?

That’s what I use:
Typhoon 5mm Surfmaster Dive Boot

scubapro jet fin foot pockets only come in rubbish shape and smaller than most sizes
thrust upon the unwary for almost sixty years

The cerich large is 240mm deep at the bottom, 180mm deep at the top
85mm high ish and 105mm ish wide

The website couldn't be more clear ish

so put your bootee on and measure it

scubapro jet fin foot pockets only come in rubbish shape and smaller than most sizes
thrust upon the unwary for almost sixty years

The cerich large is 240mm deep at the bottom, 180mm deep at the top
85mm high ish and 105mm ish wide

The website couldn't be more clear ish

so put your bootee on and measure it
Yea I have done this already and I think the L should be snugging fit .ie. the width is exactly the width of my boots

It’s just that when you pay $85 of shipping you want to get it right the first time

Yea I have done this already and I think the L should be snugging fit .ie. the width is exactly the width of my boots

It’s just that when you pay $85 of shipping you want to get it right the first time
If you come to our pool this week you can try my large Apeks RK3 fins. They are lighter than your jet fins and are about £95 in the shops. Depending on what got taken on a club trip there’s might be a medium (but HD) there too, although I expect the large is what you want.

If you come to our pool this week you can try my large Apeks RK3 fins. They are lighter than your jet fins and are about £95 in the shops. Depending on what got taken on a club trip there’s might be a medium (but HD) there too, although I expect the large is what you want.
Thanks for the offer.

I really want to try the Eddy fins but I guess if somehow that does lot work out I’ll definitely get the RK3s.

I remember you offered me to try them and I really liked them: I had forgotten to bring my STA last time I tried your RK3s so I couldn’t test for trim, but I remembered that they felt really comfortable and definitely less negative.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom