Deep6 Primary light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve noticed that the “light” category is now gone from the Deep 6 website. I was hoping to pick up another backup light.

Erik

We are out of lights at the moment. Apologies.

That works. I don’t need one right away, so I’ll just check once and awhile. Purchased one of your backup lights as a primary recreation night dive light and was thrilled with it. Figure it’s small enough to use a backup as well.

Thanks for the info,

Erik

I was hoping my buddy would get one to match the one I have. I pulled it out this spring and it wouldn't hold a charge. Warranty is over and I only paid $600 for it. Would have been nice if it lasted longer than is did. Perhaps this explains why its not on the website anymore? Oh well--the chance one takes for buying into a new-to-market brand.

I was hoping my buddy would get one to match the one I have. I pulled it out this spring and it wouldn't hold a charge. Warranty is over and I only paid $600 for it. Would have been nice if it lasted longer than is did. Perhaps this explains why its not on the website anymore? Oh well--the chance one takes for buying into a new-to-market brand.

Did you contact Deep 6 regarding this issue? I don’t know if they would do anything about it, but I hope you tried before putting this post up.

My pack had a bad cell. They’ve been trying to get me a new pack to replace it.

Are you planning to sell it? Try to get a new pack?

Sound good (re: a new pack). Have these lights been recalled?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom