Deep6 Regs v Atomic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A hook spanner is the only 'specialty tooling' I needed for the Zeagle rebuilds (besides the basic wrenches and hex keys). Can't say that for the piston designs. AFA performance, I doubt most people would be able to tell the difference unless you were doing an actual side-by-side comparison at depth (which someone has done at least with an AL reg set). If it was my money, I'd be going orange. I dive Zeagles btw

Just got back from Roatan and dove both my usual Atomic and my new Deep 6 regulators. They both breath wonderfully. The only difference I could tell was I need less weight with the Deep 6 as they seem really heavy to me. They breathed well enough that I never did flip the lever to dive position. I'll try to remember that next time...

Hello all,

I have sent a lot of people comparing this regulators to Hogs, but no one comparing them to Atomic yet. Can anyone pass on some thoughts?

I love my Atomics, but with 7 sets, rebuilding gets expensive.

If you would like to dive a Deep 6 regulator to try it out I live here in Florida as well. Our family will be in the Keys all next week if you are near by-or-if you are attending The Blue Wild show in Ft Lauderdale Deep 6 gear will be in attendance at Booth 408.

If you would like to dive a Deep 6 regulator to try it out I live here in Florida as well. Our family will be in the Keys all next week if you are near by-or-if you are attending The Blue Wild show in Ft Lauderdale Deep 6 gear will be in attendance at Booth 408.
Thank you for the offer. I am actually located 20 miles west of Disney. If you are ever up here and want to do a spring or cavern dive, i am on board. I am going to try and go to the The Blue Wild and will hit the both up.

Back
Top Bottom