Deep6 Wetsuit Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have both. The 3mm is easier to stretch so if you are right at the edge on the 3mm you are probably taking advantage of the stretchiness. Just due to the nature of a 7mm being so much thicker is is going to be a harder stretch. You may be a bit tight. 7mm is a bit of a chore to get into so it's hard to tell you. I just went up and did a non scientific pull test on each suit. They are both stretchy, the 7 slightly less but not much. I did find the dimensions to be the same between them. I think what it comes down to will be how much you are pushing the size due to stretch.

OK, thanks. I think I'll order the M and take a look. I'm thinking my old 5mm might be a little cool out at Socorros in April.

I have both as well and agree with aviator8. Both fit me well and the 7mm does stretch some but is harder to get into (obviously).

If you find the medium in the 7mm doesn't fit, Deep 6 is amazing with their return policy. I bought both the 3mm boots and thick boots in size 10 but they were too small and I needed size 11. Additionally, there was a manufacturing defect in my 7mm wetsuit. Bert and Landon were awesome and quick with their replies.

The were fine with me ordering different sizes for the boots and a new 7mm wetsuit and then shipping the boots and wetsuit back. Bert is going to refund me the price when they receive the size 10 boots and 7mm with the defect. Deep 6 has the best customer service in the business!

I have both as well and agree with aviator8. Both fit me well and the 7mm does stretch some but is harder to get into (obviously).

If you find the medium in the 7mm doesn't fit, Deep 6 is amazing with their return policy. I bought both the 3mm boots and thick boots in size 10 but they were too small and I needed size 11. Additionally, there was a manufacturing defect in my 7mm wetsuit. Bert and Landon were awesome and quick with their replies.

The were fine with me ordering different sizes for the boots and a new 7mm wetsuit and then shipping the boots and wetsuit back. Bert is going to refund me the price when they receive the size 10 boots and 7mm with the defect. Deep 6 has the best customer service in the business!
On returns @cerich said they are closing these out, so if you suspect you may need to do a return best to check on the quantities they have left of each before ordering.

On returns @cerich said they are closing these out, so if you suspect you may need to do a return best to check on the quantities they have left of each before ordering.

Yup, that's is what I heard too which is why I was glad they let me oder replacements and are refunding me once they receive the original items. Lesser companies would have done a "all sales are final" in a situation like this.

Again - best customer service ever!

Does anyone have both 3mm and 7mm in the same size? My new 3mm M is good on the length and a little snug, but OK in the neck and chest. I like it a lot and am thinking about getting a 7mm before they disappear, but I can't go snugger than the one I have. Feedback, manifestos, ideas? Thanks.

I just got a 3mm today after ordering a 7 when the sale first began. Fit is identical, with the exception of thinner neoprene so obviously a little easier to get the 3mm on.

Note.. as of tomorrow, and posted on website, I really want to make it easy etc, but not making any money on these and the return rate is simply too high for resizing and also folks that bought 2 to check sizing and returning one.

All that bought prior, I know I told a couple people on phone I will take care of them, then it got posted here and it seemed to lead to more sales of people that read the size chart, didn't match and decided to order anyway and try. I TOTALLY get it, I would as well, but with a closeout product that we get to pay the fees..it's starting to hurt.

IMPORTANT NOTE- As of DEC 9th 2019 any returns will be subject to a 20% restock fee. We are closing these out and want everyone to be happy, however our payment processor does not refund the fees when we process a return and at the price we are selling them we simply can't afford to absorb if someone wants to "buy and try" and return if they don't like it.

Also, if you wish to exchange for another size, we will work with you, but if we don't have the size up/down you need will be refunding you minus the 20% restock fee. Sorry and thanks- Chris

Length for me is perfect on both the arms and legs, I got a large and I’m 6’0 190kbs. Overall fit is really good as well. Two questions as this is my first wet suit. One will the suit give any over time as it breaks in or do wetsuits not break in? Secondly the two little extra pieces of neoprene attached to the pocket zipper, are they for patching holes?

The wetsuit should break in with dives. I found it to loosen slightly and begin to conform to me. I think those pieces were just to protect the zippers from impressing the suits during storage and transportation.

BC0E917A-3854-4631-B2CD-4FDE77448137.jpeg
Mysterious box with Deep6 logo arrived today, addressed to my non-diver wife. You don’t suppose Santa read my letter, do you?

Back
Top Bottom