Defective BCD in Confined Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sixgears,

if the dve shop wont issue you anoter one/fix the one you are using then may I suggest to you, if you have the money then I would highly recommend buying your own BCD'S for the both of you this would eliminate that bad BCD issue and tell them to remove it till its repaired so that no one else recieves that old BCD

Seems that the OP got things squared away... five years ago!

:d

Sixgears, after all of this, angst and pages of threads over a 5 year period, I'm wondering how much diving you've done in your gear and whether or not you've become proficient at servicing it yourself? Thanks in advance for any answers forthcoming in that regard.

As for the LDS in question still being a going concern, they may have become more sophisticated in their approach. But it is more likely that those wishing to become newly certified don't know what they don't know.

I know it's an old thread but it's sad to see such a run down Scubapro shop. Not that it doesn't happen, but it's not what you think of right away. Their pushiness may have more to do with their affiliation than anything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom