Definitive Taxi fare charts in peso's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDL_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
These 4 charts provide all the cab info for cozumel. I have only seen the 2 chart version before.

Taxi rates

The 1st chart is the cost to get around the city.

The second chart is the cost to get from the hotel zone (chart 4) to center of city

Chart 3 is from hotel zone (chart 4) to airport and between hotel zones

Chart 4 defines what hotel is in what zone

All prices in peso from 2016 through 2019

Al

Other things learned from chart 1:

Service charged if called on radio or telephone is 8 peso
Service charge to/from bar or cantinas 12 peso
Service charge to/from supermarket is 8 peso
These are on top of the charge.

Last edited:
I think you can take that with a pound of salt.......remember who runs the taxis....

We stay at Blue Angel. When we catch a ride to town I just hand the guy a $10 bill and they seemed pleased enough. For me it would be too much trouble to try and figure out the correct amount.

Kudos to El Graduado! Great job! I ran across via a Google search but should have know scubaboard was all over it already.

He's my go-to guy for all things Cozumel. His Big Yellow Map of Cozumel, Cozumel Survival Guide, his website, etc., have saved me countless hours of figuring that stuff out on my own. His True History of Cozumel is amazing and entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom