Delays at TDI HQ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyNZ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Steve, is there anything going on at TDI HQ that is causing delays in responses to enquiries etc?

I've tried twice in the last ten days to email the worldhq@tdisdi.com address, trying to get some information but have yet to get a response.

I'm a newly qualified TDI instructor, and just want to know how to update the contact details you have more me on your database and web page. Any suggestions? Is there a particular person I should try contacting?

Our regional office is not much help, they too are not answering emails. I've also asked them three time now for a pricelist and the cost of a student registration, alas they don't seem to want to share this information which makes it difficult for me to know what fixed costs I need to take into account when offering courses.

All in all, it's not been a very auspicious first month as a TDI instructor.....

Andy: you can email me directly any time... but your HQ contact is actually Paul Montgomery, our director of international business development, or your local office of course!

The email address you have used (WorldHQ) should have been picked up by training and member services and I'll check with them today to find out what's happening.

In the meanwhile, I would suggest you contact paul.montgomery@tdisdi.com explaining the issues you feel you are having... please copy me on the email.

Take care and dive safe

Back
Top Bottom