DEMA 2010 Live from Las Vegas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although unveiled at last year's show. What is the report on the Navimate's progress into the marketplace? This has much appeal to me with mapping our extensive patch reef systems here in the Palm Beaches...

Navimate - GPS for Divers

For Palm Beach info you might check out this site Florida Nearshore I got this from Pete years ago and its some of the most detailed charts I have ever used.

Although unveiled at last year's show. What is the report on the Navimate's progress into the marketplace? This has much appeal to me with mapping our extensive patch reef systems here in the Palm Beaches...

I'd really like to see price and availability, it looks like a great unit.

Calvin, did you see any of what the new features will be on the Oceanic Worldwide VT4, compared to the VT3? I dive the VT3.

Richard.

It's still vaporware. They were not real big on specs, but it will be strictly line of sight. I suspect getting bearing and declination as well as distance information from the surface/boat mounted transponder is the big challenge holding up development and availability.

I use a VT3 too. The VT4 had a lot of the same attributes as the OC1 does. It looked like quite a nice upgrade from the short amount of time I spent playing around with it. I would say that it's a bigger incremental improvement than what the VT Pro > VT3 was, for sure.

Calvin, did you see any of what the new features will be on the Oceanic Worldwide VT4, compared to the VT3? I dive the VT3.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom