DEMA Presentation: Staying Connected!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi NetDoc,
Thanks for the invite to post presentation schedules. We'll be giving three:
Wednesday 17 November from 2-3 pm in room S206 - Hyperbaric Medicine at Duke: Indications, Case Studies and Research, by Eric Hexdall, RN, CHRN.
Thursday 18 November from noon-1 pm in room S207 - The Significance of a Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) to the Assessment of Fitness to Dive, by Jake Freiberger, MD, MPH.
Friday 19 November from 3-4 pm in room S210 - Thinking Outside the Bubble: Current Research in Decompression Illness, by Dawn Kernagis, PhD candidate.
Spread the word, pack the house!
Thanks again,
DDM

Thanks. It was a good presentation. I am just getting familiar with Facebook and I realise that I need to get proficiant in its use. I think I need to get some instruction from my daughter.

The odp is an "Open Document Presentation" from Open Office. It's the Open Source Equivalent to 'Power Point".

The other is a simple PDF file of the content.

Attachments

• StayingConnected.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 118
  • StayingConnected.odp
    6.2 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:
It would of been nice to see the presentation. Thanks for putting the content up so we could could access it. Always like to learn new things every day! :D

This was a good one, Pete. Glad I got to come.

i'm glad you liked it Eric!

For those of you who missed it: please feel free to circulate the files as you see fit. I hear that a few are already doing this. Also, if you want your business to hear it from me, I am more than willing to travel to do just that. I am sure that there are more talented people in the industry in this regard, but I am very passionate about the whole subject.

Back
Top Bottom