DEMA Show 2017 - Orlando

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catching up with friends and new business ventures. Also especially interested in the new bubble technology that DAN is working on. Lastly will be the discussion on the how to apply 'tele-medicine' in realtime right on the boat for DCI. If you are looking to take a customer to dinner in a unique spot, go to Taverna Opa next to the convention center. Make reservations early and bring one dollar bills and a camera. Most fun dinner you have ever had and they just trash the place during dinner.

Catching up with friends and new business ventures. Also especially interested in the new bubble technology that DAN is working on. Lastly will be the discussion on the how to apply 'tele-medicine' in realtime right on the boat for DCI. If you are looking to take a customer to dinner in a unique spot, go to Taverna Opa next to the convention center. Make reservations early and bring one dollar bills and a camera. Most fun dinner you have ever had and they just trash the place during dinner.
Greek place I take it?

Greek place I take it?
Not all greek food,,,,,,just do a youtube search with the name and you'll see how crazy it gets..

Not all greek food,,,,,,just do a youtube search with the name and you'll see how crazy it gets..
Saw it. Yeah, I never understood the whole belly dancing thing which isn't Greek. Never seen belly dancing in Greece. Only part I haven't seen is eastern Thrace. But it does draw people in apparently. Might check it out for the heck of it.

I'm going to be flying into Tampa to see a friend before DEMA. I want to get a dive in in Tampa area.

Any suggestions of dive charter, dive sites to see and exposure protection?

... I want to get a dive in in Tampa area. Any suggestions of dive charter, dive sites to see and exposure protection?

By the time DEMA comes around the current viz issues should be cleared up. Diving weekdays is sometimes hard to find a charter. But a very good dive charter is TJ from 2shea charters. He's very well connected and respected. Even if he does not run that exact day you want, he can usually put you on a dive boat that is running. You should call early with your plans. He also has alot of local diver connections and can add locals to make sure the trip runs which is what you want. Reports this week are that it very very fishy over there from the hurricane. It's 80 degree bottom temps now, but in 30 days should be about 76 or so.. His website is:
Best Fishing and SCUBA Diving Charter in Clearwater, FL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom