DEMA update?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Relationships like these may end being your most valuable possessions, I'm privileged to known both Pete and Frank :)

Yes, people like @cerich, lapenta, and others provide me great advice and insight that would take me years to acquire.

We only got to service the first stage ourselves, as 5 people signed up (including myself), but 10 people showed up, so we ran out of time in the end as tools had to be shared. Bill did a great job and all that he could do with this wrench in the plans. I feel very confident as to servicing the first stage of my regs. Bill demoed servicing the second stage, and made a lot of points. I wish I recorded it to get the maximum value, but will work on learning to service the second stage later, as I learn best by hands on (my memory is horrible). I haven't looked at the service manual yet, but it is supposed to be much more thorough than the typical one from other manufacturers (basically handholding through all steps). Bill basically ran us through the contents of it. Jim Lapenta wrote the manual, so I'll ping him with any questions. I'm planning on using a web cam pointed to my table to provide better communication/questions.

Thanks for your details! I have a vested interest in this course too! :p

Here is our short interview with @The Chairman, The Man, The Myth, The Legend. More to come from DEMA 2017.

Here is our short interview with @The Chairman, The Man, The Myth, The Legend. More to come from DEMA 2017.

Not so sure about the 300,000 new friends, especially with a recent incident. The mods know what I'm talking about (sorry to all of you, I never would have expected that to happen). :wink:

Here is out interview with Mares, at the DEMA 2017 Trade Show. Cat Braun is showing us the new canister lights coming out in 2018. More to come.

Reactions: mdb
Here is our interview with Intova at DEMA 2017. More to come.

Here is our interview with Comfort Zone Scuba at the DEMA 2017 Trade Show.

Nice, now we all know The Chairman uses his high school picture as his avatar :)

I have enjoyed watching your reports from DEMA 2017.

Lake Hickory Scuba is being proactive and informative.

Thank You. We have several more from 5 different Training Agencies (PADI, SSI, PDIC, SEI, CMAS), unfortunately, I have been asked not to upload them, by 2 of the training agencies. So we have decided to only upload the ones from gear manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom