Denise Churney: A great friend to divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim,

Our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time are with you and your family, from here on Bonaire......

Liz

My condolences to you and your family.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
~From a headstone in Ireland

Jim sorry for your loss you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Chaz & Staff
Divers Den

Thank you all for your support and prayers. Yesterday was the first viewing. I did not do very well even with being mildly sedated. Today is 2 sessions and I am not looking forward to it. I just slept from 10 last night to 10 this morning. I don;t want to get out of bed or even open my eyes. I know I have to but don't really see the use in it.

Jim,

I've been there and felt that. I know that you don't want to hear this right now, I sure didn't when I was fresh in the middle of the same crisis

• you need to get up,
  • you need to keep to your routines,
  • you need to get the additional duties done, difficult as they may be.
It will become easier with time, it will change with time, but it will take time and you need to go through the motions of normal life till they become habit again.

best,

Thal

So sorry Jim - just read this thread now.

Will say a prayer to her for you and all of her friends and family.

Jim, I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Couv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom