Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shelli:'d

I like your avatar fdennis :)

Frank, seems like you took up a different hobby than diving. How many kiddo's do you have now? :D

---------- Post added February 26th, 2013 at 12:09 PM ----------

:shelli:'d

Tis hard to make the mortgage payments on the ship when there is too much merriment flowing..

3 kids now =) 2 boys and a girl. I've taken up paintball. Less expensive and less traveling. I'll be back, it will be awhile though :)

3 kids now =) 2 boys and a girl. I've taken up paintball. Less expensive and less traveling. I'll be back, it will be awhile though :)

I suggest you use blanks from now on...you know in your paintball gun..

---------- Post added February 28th, 2013 at 10:26 AM ----------

you can still mount a 100cf HP tank on a backplate in paintaball.

just think. you never would run out of compressed air to shoot with :thumb:

Sad use for compressed air...IJS

Ok so I was going to post this quote on FB but all of those people don't know me like you do..

"If you've never been insane you don't know what you are missing"

Ok so I was going to post this quote on FB but all of those people don't know me like you do..

"If you've never been insane you don't know what you are missing"

You need the button...

I-dont-suffer-from-insanity-I-enjoy-it.jpg

So just when was that added on SB? If so I missed it or it was worn out before I got here....

It's not an SB button - just one I found for you. I figure after tax season, you need it. And speaking of taxes, who let you off before midnight tonight?

Back
Top Bottom