Destin Dive Buddy June 4 - June 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trever

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone it's time for my annual pilgrimage to Destin and I am looking for dive buddies for some shore dives. Last year SuperBugMan gave me a great tour of the Jetties. Let me know if you'll be in the area and willing to dive with me. (sheesh sounds like I am begging). My expirience level is 2 years diving, 28 dives. My air cosumption is decent. Give me a shout if you are interested.

I think I'm going to be in Port St Joe the weekend of the 4th, but I'll get back to this thread if something changes. The jetties were awesome this past weekend.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I think I'm going to be in Port St Joe the weekend of the 4th, but I'll get back to this thread if something changes. The jetties were awesome this past weekend.
Yeah I just read the report and saw the Pics, Why do I have to WORK for a living.

I don't have a clue yet about my schedule on the 4th. As soon as I know something I'll post.

SeaYoda:
I don't have a clue yet about my schedule on the 4th. As soon as I know something I'll post.

Sounds great, would love to dive with the other Jetties Guru.

Trever:
Sounds great, would love to dive with the other Jetties Guru.
I just checked and that's my weekend to work - wouldn't you know it?

Knight1989:
I think my schedule is fairly open during that time frame.

That sounds good knight. haha get it "good night". Ahh bad humor never gets old. I will PM my cell number to you and you can give me a call.

Trever:
That sounds good knight. haha get it "good night". Ahh bad humor never gets old. I will PM my cell number to you and you can give me a call.

I'll be in Gulf Shores June 3-10. I plan on doing some dives during the week. Perhaps we can meet up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom