DETA vs IAST

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcontrera

Contributor
Reaction score
I have seen several mentions of the DETA here and am unfamiliar with the organization and it's goals. However, I am very familiar with the IAST and what they are doing for the industry.

Does the DETA work with IAST or is this a rival organization?

Does DETA have similar goals, programs and recognitions?

As a repair trainer, am I eligible to belong to DETA?

Thanks,

Ray Contreras
http://www.ossystems.com

Hello rcontrera, Being the president and founder of DETA I can tell you that most all your Questions can be answered at the DETA web site (www.detahq.com) under Business plan I have put forth alot of time and effort to formulate a plan to guide the Organization and its Members to accomplish specific goals and milestones. I have been working directly with Manufacturer’s of diving equipment as well as specific Organizations (Mares, Dacor, OTS, Steam Machines, Bauer, Haskel, Si-Tec, Poseidon, Scubapro, DEMA and other organizations like NASA (white Sands test Facility and Wendell Hull and Associates - O2 cleaning [process, procedures and standards]) I will be speaking to more manufacturer’s at the up an coming DEMA Conference about the issues that are reflected in the DETA business plan. I Know Rudy Mola well and I believe he has a good program. I believe in my Organization and in the people who support it. I have a written process to move Technicians forward in an industry filled with constant change. Just as DETA's motto states "We are the Diving Equipment Technical Experts". Look forward to your reply.

Rainreg

Rainreg,
Your site looks to be very complete, and very professionally done. I'm excited to be a part of the organization. Hope to see you at Dema this year, I'll be sure to at least introduce myself. Meanwhile, congradulations on the insight and dedication for putting together such an awesome site.

If there's anything I can help with, please don't hesitate to ask. Meanwhile, I'll be spreading the word.

Mario :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom