Dharavandhoo, Reethi Beach land diving vs live abord in Ari Atoll or South Male or Felidhua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jordan23

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi

i read some of the post hear but still we dont know what to choose. thinking of taking liveabord for 9 days 3-13 of October (but not sure if to take it since there is a united 22 divers group and i read one review from a couple that were quit alone there also during diving..
my question where is better from Marin life? do i see same creatures around baa atole? i read that there is also unlimited dive package there

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS

I dived Baa Atoll a week and a half ago. Fish life is incredible and we dived with Mantas freqently. We also snorkelled with 30-40 Mantas in Hanifaru bay (incredible experience being up close and personal with 30 plus mantas. And the day after we left they got a Whale shark and Two Sailfish in Hanifaru (with 30 plus Mantas!) The coral is largly bleached, trashed and gone...possibly 95% bleached. But the fish life is off the scale - more Dogttoth Tuna, Giant Trevally and Bluefin than I've seen anywhere. We styed at Aveyla Manta and loved te island and its people. Highly recommended.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom