Did the Hawaii sub-thread sink into the Ocean??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not quite. the posts were to be moved to the newly-created Hawaii Club forum...

Honolulu, we have a problem?

I believe some of the mosts were lost in the move.... I will be working to restore them this weekend.

Tech Admin:
I believe some of the mosts were lost in the move.... I will be working to restore them this weekend.

As we say here -- mahalo!

Heading out diving in the morning ... life is good!

Tech Admin:
Thank you. I thought I was going nuts. Every subscription I have with Hawaii in the title disappeared.
If you need any of the thread numbers I'm sure we could work some up for you.

Tech Admin:
So, I take it you couldn't restore these.
And I suppose it's a lost cause?

My trip to Brazil required me to leave before I could figure out how to do any sort of restoration, when I return I will resume efforts although it is a very tricky process to bring back o nly a small part of the board.

Thx, I greatly appreciate your effort and any updates you provide along the way.

Back
Top Bottom