DIN Plugs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those look like the same ones that I have, but I got mine from a different source. I believe it was the same source that O-Ring got them from, although I'm not sure.

I will say that they are not very difficult at all to get out if you have pressurized them. Although you are not going to do it by hand from what I have experienced, one or two turns with a crescent wrench and the pressure is released. Then you just unscrew them as normal. They are GREAT! And they did save a $70 mix for me one day, so they have paid for themselves many times over already!

Best,

TDS

And I have found that the O-ring will tend to stay in the VALVE in that instance, so don't forget to fish it out with your finger and put it back where it belongs! :)

The "biggie" for me is that (1) it keeps crap out of the valve in transport, and (2) it keeps the gas in if someone manhandles one of my tanks and twists the handwheel by accident.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom