Wanted Din to yoke adp.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wgmontgomery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Want to buy/trade a DIN to yoke adapter. I've never used one (sold the yoke reg that I used for "sight-seeing" dives w/ the EX!) but heard that the Poseidon is a bit shorter than most.
Anyway...thanks! Shipping is to zip 11756

remember that the size of the adapter doesn't have anything to do with where the first stage is going to live when it is in use. Just makes it slightly smaller for travel. Poseidon uses a 200bar screw on fitting for the adapter which makes it shorter than some. I have quite a few of them
DGX DIN-to-Yoke Spin-on Adapter | Dive Gear Express®
these are good enough and with shipping it is unlikely to find a used one cheaper.

I looked at those today. I was going to order one but, since I'd posted here, thought I'd give it a day or two.
Thanks!

I may have found one on CL at the best price...free! Vamos a ver

I bought the DGX version; CL "free" adapter was a scam (shock, horror & surprise!!)... Thank to all for their input.

Back
Top Bottom