Dinner get together---any hope???

Which restaurant do you like to go on December 1st?

• Santorini Greek Kitchen

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steak & Ale

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been at Bynum Steak House, but they said, it is an upscale casual place. Is this the same scale like Ruth's Chris and Morton's of Chicago at Indy?

Goodness no ... not even close! Dinner for two at either of those places is pushing $100 easily. Bynum's is less than half that. Casual dress, but good food at a fair price.

Link with pics,
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/mid-west-muck-divers/211909-hidden-paradise-12-1-07-brrrrrrr.html

Well, I brusied my knee and lost a layer of skin off my shin pulling WT off the ramp from hell!

Had a great time overall though, next time let's plan a dive day without sleet and air temps in the 30's! Brrrrr......

I agree, wish that the weather could have been better. The bad news is that the temps only rose during the night. I think we reached 46 at 11:59 PM. If the wind wasn't as bad I think it would have been better.

I am going to email HP, since I forgot to mention it while we were there, and see what they can do about the ramp. If nothing else this is a hazard to all divers.

Well, I brusied my knee and lost a layer of skin off my shin pulling WT off the ramp from hell!

The beer is on me next time.:lotsalove: Thanks. It was very challenging experience on the ramp since the military service. :D

I had a great time.

Thanks.

The beer is on me next time.:lotsalove: Thanks. It was very challenging experience on the ramp since the military service. :D
I had a great time.
Thanks.

Your on! :D

We need a team of Seals to tackle that ramp next time if they don't get it repaired....

I don't think I can qualify, maybe I'll just sit it out the next time! :D

I know someone that was a seal and you literally need to be half nuts. I love the ads that they have in some of the dive rags. They show the swamp and then below list the names of the seals. Of course you don't see them.
However, the Friday that Jim and I dove HP I came all the way up to the dock on my belly and started barking like a seal. Thank goodness that Jim didn't have any fish. :D

I emailed HP and so far no response but who knows. If I hear anything I will let everyone know. BTW, it couldn't hurt for others to go to their web site and complain as well.

I know someone that was a seal and you literally need to be half nuts.

Believe me, to be a nut (not a half nut) is only matter of time during the service. :wink: Been there done that. If someone has the problem to go back to normal life from the service, they need a counseling. Actually, this has been a hot issue to many veterans.

I wondered how you guys could get out off the ramp even with the double. I think you guys can do the seal boat training.:eyebrow:

Agree. I also addressed this issue to Carlos. Until they fix the ramp, HP is NOT the place for OW check out.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys but I've been battling with the worst case of the flu that I have had in years. It just keeps hanging on. :(

Thanks for the pics Chris, It looks like I missed a great time!

Back
Top Bottom