Dinner get together---any hope???

Which restaurant do you like to go on December 1st?

• Santorini Greek Kitchen

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steak & Ale

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If nothing else we will be warm on the SI. The ez-up is still in the truck and I got the propane tank filled. Hooked everything up just to make sure and all systems are go.

I'll be warmer though :D Forecast is looking to be in the high 70's & low 80's :lotsalove:

I'll be warmer though :D Forecast is looking to be in the high 70's & low 80's :lotsalove:

I think with that post you just earned yourself the temporary title of troublemaker #1..ok now it's my title again. :D

In all seriousness...enjoy and come back safe!!

We've run into an issue with the reservations. I was waiting until I knew exactly how many were coming and now I think I've waited too long.

Steak and Ale has an opening for 8 at 4 pm and then not again until 8:15 pm.

Bynum Steak House has an opening for 8, but not until 7:30.

What does the group want to do?

OK ... WT used his charm and got us into Bynum's at 6:15. He's goooooood!

My wife Deena and I will be meeting up with you guys at the restaurant. I won't be able to make it out to HP Saturday. I'm helping my DM instructor add onto his Scuba Shack to make room for the fill/blending operation he's setting up.

We must be lucky. I got the impression that someone just canceled the reservation this afternoon and we can get in that spot.

We appreciate for Jim's effort on this matter. Man, you are too much early bird.:wink:

In addition, we can have a hot shower at HP after the dives. Confirmed.
It isn't a spring water, either.

I haven't been at Bynum Steak House, but they said, it is an upscale casual place. Is this the same scale like Ruth's Chris and Morton's of Chicago at Indy?

Works for me!! As long I can get Glenda out of the house I am happy. She really needs a night out. I checked the prices and Bynum's ranges from $12-20.

Glad to hear that we can get a hot shower at HP!!
It looks like we can add one more for the dive, but not the dine. Adam..aka terfmop, is most likely going to make it. I got an email from him last night asking when we were going to be there. So somebody may end up with a new dive buddy. I offered but since Chris and I are diving doubles we will see how it works out.
Looks like the SI temp is going to be around 40, not to worry though since I got the heater and ez-up covered.

Back
Top Bottom