DIR-F this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually I was pretty charged after my class....but I'm not normal....so I might not be a good "control" group subject to go by.

Got all my stuff packed and ready to go. Joe, you get a call from Scott? He left me a message that the class will start at 6pm. Wonder if the other guys are going to eat before or after the class.
See you there.

yep not sure i going to try to make it up there early as to change my regulator hose to long one , so I be there !!!!!!!!
hey what fins are you going to use ?
mares quattos or scubaPro jet fins !!! found my jetfins havent used them in years heck i bought them in like 1979 .

I will be anxious to hear your impressions...esp. yours, Herman..

I have a pair of old jet fins but I really don't like them. Too heavy to suit me. I might bring them anyway.

Eric,I plan to do a report but it might be a little slow coming. I am not going to pull a SeaJay but I figure it will be a little long and I want to write it, mull it over, revise it and then post.

Joe, there is a pretty good restaurant 2 doors down from DU called Barrys. They give fireman discounts I think, they may do it for EMTs as well. In the days when the DU club was 10 or 20 people, we use to meet there. Not room in the whole place for us now, we average 50-75 at each meeting now. Food is pretty good, if you want we can try to do supper there before the class if you want. I can show up at just about any time after about 3:30.

soundas good i will prombly be around 4 pm or so depends on what time i get most of it pack well darn forgot i took tomarrow off well i get everything ready tomarrow hehe !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom