DIR Forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobieDooo

Reaction score
Hmm,
When suggested months back that the Administrators consider a 'DIR' only forum - many said that that was a foolish idea. I see it wasn't so foolish afterall!

Yup.

Over time, the powers that be seem to have changed their minds about what forums to create. You know, like some people change their minds about their gear configuration..

:D

O-ring:
You know, like some people change their minds about their gear configuration.. :D

Who'd dive that DUR crapola, anyway...

k

Well, some people just change their minds. Like for example, hypothetically speaking, let's say someone got a Halcyon setup but hated it and switched to a Mares BC but then, to his imaginary dismay, found the cam bands impossibly difficult to thread. Then, hypothetically speaking, they may have hated that and switched to an OMS setup. They could then, again hypothetically, switch to something else entirely different after that.

O-ring:
Well, some people just change their minds. Like for example, hypothetically speaking, let's say someone got a Halcyon setup but hated it and switched to a Mares BC but then, to his imaginary dismay, found the cam bands impossibly difficult to thread. Then, hypothetically speaking, they may have hated that and switched to an OMS setup. They could then, again hypothetically, switch to something else entirely different after that.

that's sound like someone who would use a picture of an OMS setup as a profile pic; but then maybe not. :devious:

But those metal cam bands are awful. Complete crap.

Well if the admins can decide on a DIR forum maybe it won't be long before I can use my dangerous and outerspacy bp/wing in a padi class.

Then again I'm still waiting on them starting to do nitrox certs although they swear that will never happen...Ohh...They do those?...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom