DIR-GUE tag is a great addition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelemvor

Big Fleshy Monster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This morning I noticed you've added a DIR-GUE "tag" to posts in that forum (I assume that's where it came from). Are you planning to add tags like this anywhere else?

upload_2018-8-10_9-59-13.png

Is there anywhere else we need to add them?

The request was for an additional forum, and the traffic just isn't there. I suggested the tags and we're trying it out. Many seem to like them with only one negative so far.

I'd like to seem them on the basic scuba section. Many folks don't notice that a post is in the kid gloves section and are sometimes too sharp in their replies to those threads as a result.

I guess you have to be careful. If you add them to too many subforums, they become common and don't stand out anymore.

Last edited:
Throw my hat into the "LIKE" group. I don't think they're necessary all over the place. Helps me skip the UTD threads..... :D

I'd like to seem them on the basic scuba section.
Interesting. Very interesting. You can find them in the classifieds as well.

I think I may have be the "one negative" comment. :p

I dont really see a need for them, doesn't bother me though. If it helps others to feel more empowered then I say keep em.

I'd like to seem them on the basic scuba section.
Another vote for this and a like in general.

Since I don't read "forums" I rarely pay attention to where a post is coming from. I simply click on "New Posts" and start reading. I assume others do this too.

Another vote for this and a like in general.

Since I don't read "forums" I rarely pay attention to where a post is coming from. I simply click on "New Posts" and start reading. I assume others do this too.
That's exactly what I do, hence my screenshot and comments above.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom