Direct flights to Curacao.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeM_scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
From what cities you can flight to Curacao non-stop?
Thanks

The only city I know of in the U.S. is Miami. American has flights going there daily. If you can catch a Philly to Miami flight it'd be a pretty easy trip for you.

Continental flys non-stop out of Newark on Saturday.

MikeM_scuba:
Thanks

Continental flies directly to Curacao from Newark, NJ (EWR) once per week week on a Saturday.

Surprisingly that fed us food on the flight that tasted pretty good.

ronbeau:
Continental flies directly to Curacao from Newark, NJ (EWR) once per week week on a Saturday.

Surprisingly that fed us food on the flight that tasted pretty good.

You got fed? When we flew down to Curacao a couple of weeks ago (AA out of Miami) they were selling snacks on the plane.

fisheyeview:
You got fed? When we flew down to Curacao a couple of weeks ago (AA out of Miami) they were selling snacks on the plane.

Continental is a much better airline than American in my opinion. Nicer planes and far better onboard and gate service.

From all i know you can only fly via; Miami /Venezuela /Holland and other smaller islands such as dominican republic etc...
But i'd check the airline directory or ask your local travel agent!

Hope this solves your problem!

Salty greetz!

xXxDivingDeetjeXxX

Direct flights to Curacao.

Thanks

hey there I would reccomend you to check with your travel agent. I know there are direct flights from Europe, Miami, Domincan Replubic, etc

Back
Top Bottom