• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

direct flights to roatan

Discussion in 'Bay Islands' started by caribbean-diving.com, Sep 21, 2007.

1. caribbean-diving.com

caribbean-diving.com Angel Fish

# of Dives:
    Roatan not the easiest destination for most of us to get through is served from direct locations, it is now comming in season from canada and I just cant find info online about getting a direct flight from any Canadian city preferably Montreal.

So do you know where I can fly from direct to roatan ?

thanks
    :D

2. CODMAN

CODMAN Barangay Pasaway

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    I believe in the past Westjet has had direct charters from Toronto to Roatan. Last year we went from Montreal to Atlanta, then Atlanta to Roatan. Was the cheapest/fastest route there.

Hope this helps!

3. montychandler

montychandler Photographer

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Just booked my flights for next spring - looks like primary options from the US are through Atlanta or Houston.. Those appear to be the best/fastest/cheapest options..

4. Bay Island Diver

Bay Island Diver IDC Instructor

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    Miami aslo has direct flights and I understand there will soon be one from LA as well. November to April there are direct flights from Toronto as well.

5. caribbean-diving.com

caribbean-diving.com Angel Fish

# of Dives:
    thanks will and pthers, looks like there is no direct from montreal..always the way, but I will be half way there already by then. Just sucks for us in the u.k. I hope ryanair's michael leads the way and starts flying to Roatan.