Direct wholesale purchase from WMD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

winduptubdiver

Registered
Reaction score
I have tried to contact well marine diver directly about purchasing their base model yoke regulators for resale but have got no response. I would like to get a quote for approximately 100 regulators. They don't need to be customized in any way.

Does anyone know the minimum order quantity / who I can contact / any other useful information?

Thank you

ODS/WMD/Aropec/Aquatec are the bigger outfits iirc and likely 100 regs doesn't meet their minimum is why I mentioned the smaller saekodive and seadivers

Approximately what is the minimum order from WMD?

Do saekodive and seadivers buy their regulators from WMD?

I have asked WMD with no response (as mentioned in the original post)

I will ask saekodive and seadivers who manufactures their regulators but that information is not always provided

ODS/WMD/Aropec/Aquatec are the bigger outfits iirc and likely 100 regs doesn't meet their minimum is why I mentioned the smaller saekodive and seadivers
I had BOUGHT from Aropec single pieces of regulators without any problems. But it was some years ago.
Also they sold spare parts, but just for models, you had bought.

Would you folks trust the quality of the regulators made by these manufacturers in China or Taiwan without having some sort of monitoring of their production and testing? Would you trust them enough to have your young daughter or son or mother to dive to 40 meters or so?

P.S. I am not doubting the quality of goods made there at all, I just question the quality of unchecked un-monitored products made there since I know how terrible their quality control is when there is no one around to double check their work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom