DIRF in Monterey Febraury 18,19,20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
If anyone's interested in taking DIR F then look no further. GUE Instructor, Delia Milliron is conducting a class on the 18th, 19th & 20th of this month in Monterey. She's a superb instructor and her water skills are awe inspiring! A few of us from Scubaboard (Nor Cal) took the class a couple weeks ago and we all agreed that it was the single greatest thing we have ever done for our diving!

If you're interested contact her at:
delia@gue.com

Dude, the class was so good and so much fun I asked if they would do punch cards, 6 classes and get one free! You never know, they may do it!

In all seriousness these classes are really good. I took my first DIR-F in December, and it was so good I took it again in Jan with my wife. Well worth every penny, both times! If far surpassed my AOW and is around the same price.

To me the most important thing you learn is control. How to control yourself in the water and how to fin without silting out the environment. I’m not all the way there yet, but I know what to practice, and how to improve my diving. You also learn how to REALLY plan rock bottom and a lot of other great dive planning tools.

Mark

DIR-F last month with you guys under the watchful eye of top-notch instructors did wonders for my diving. It's time to practice, practice, and practice some more.

Any of you that are on the fence about taking it, go for it, you won't regret it. It may be helpful to take it with someone that you often dive with, the class will help you become better buddies and get more out of your dives.

Mel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom