DIRrebreather workshops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to let you know that a couple of DIRrebreather Fundamentals workshops will be conducted in the next few weeks. The last one took place in the Philippines and in Thailand just a few weeks ago.

For those who are not familiar with these workshops, they are the CCR equivalent to the DIR Fundamentals for OC divers. Don't see any competition with GUE courses, as only certified CCR Divers can participate in these workshops.

They last 3 days with some lectures about CCR Equipment Configuration, Techniques, CCR Team dive planning, etc.
They also include workshops, land drills, confined and open water dives with skills about Buoyancy, Trim, Team skills, etc.

The next workshops will be in the Puerto Gallera and Cebu, Philippines at the end of February and in Sydney, Australia, just after OzTek in March.

For more information about these workshops, have a look at www.DIRrebreather.com or contact DIRrebreather@yahoo.com

Cheers

cedricverdier:
.....as only certified CCR Divers can participate in these workshops.

hubby will be ordering a rebreather at OzTek (he still has 1 more type to trydive) and not been trained as yet.

will DIR 'breather be a discussion group at OzTek???

sounds interesting...... good to see progress in training continuing

cheers

hahahahah - hubby will be ordering one (which one???) on March 18th! (which is OzTek for us)

the way we are going.... i think i might be ordering mine a year after :shocked:

Never mind..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom