Disappointed that the mods apparently killed Bill's post re "Anybody else nervous"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should have heeded Storker's subtle warning. I have been enjoying SCUBABOARD as a break from all the fighting in my own kitchen, don't need to go out looking for more!

What Bob said. I am one of those tough skinned snowflakes so I take all the snark in stride. :D

What Bob said. I am one of those tough skinned snowflakes so I take all the snark in stride. :D

You, dear lady, are The Oracle ... there is one and only one ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We don't really fight in The Pub ... it's more like a bunch of old people sitting on a fence gleefully swinging socks filled with cow manure at each other ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

we should put that in the forum header...:rofl3:

The move makes perfect sense. I could see the impending problem of political discussion when the thread first bstarted. What I don't understand is the lack of notice in the "be nice forums" that the thread was moved to a more appropriate place.

Or was there a notice and I (we) missed it?
It's not as obvious on this board but there is a redirect (arrow) in the original forum listing.
Clicking the title will take you to the new location (until it expires)

Capture.JPG

I've looked three times but I don't see any group called the Pub. Could it be the Surface Interval Group?
Yes you join surface interval then the pub will be available as an option to join.
It part of our double-bagging airlock quarantine of that...place.

Some of them still manage to sneak out every now and then, sneaky @sassyalice and cunning @NWGratefulDiver especially

You might have to join the Surface Interval b4 you join the Pub. It was that way on the old board and we might've carried it over.

Capture.JPG

It's a rough and tumble kind of place ... but we're all friends in there despite the rhetoric. I've met several of my fellow Pubsters in real life, and they're good people ... even if we do get a bit, er, confrontational with each other online. It's all in fun ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well, there is that ONE....

Back
Top Bottom