Disney world tickets???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone advise what how does one get a good deal on Disney world + Hotel packages? I have been getting some promotional call from Resort Daddy. Are they legit? If anyone has any other suggestions on how to get a good Disney package, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

In my experience the best deals are offered seasonally by Disney ( sign up for emails). Cheapest legitimate tickets are through Undercover Tourist. The only real way to save $ on the resort stay is to stay at Bonnet Creek. It is a Wyndham resort but they are actually on Disney property right amongst the others (only one that is). You buy the reservation through a timeshare owner (no tour or sales garbage at all). They are always for sale on eBay or VRBO. The rooms are WAY bigger than comparable price at a “Disney” resort. I do not own a time share but my family and I book these Wyndham units several times a year because they are fantastic and usually as cheap as a hotel. Last time we did Disney I got 8day/7night in a 1200sq’ft 2 bed-2bath (sleeps 8) with a perfect view of the fireworks. It was early August peak season. $1600 total. That was less than a single night in a family suite at one of their resorts.

Win the lotto!
$10 powerball ticket has the potential of an amazing Disney package!

All kidding aside if you plan on making this a common occurrence then a timeshare program thru Disney. My dad bought one quite a few years ago because my little sister loved princesses. Now she is 18 and loves... other things... so my dad just uses it to travel to interesting places.

Any cold call is probably not a good deal, and may be an outright scam.

We buy tickets from Undercover Tourist, it's a small discount but it adds up.

Disney Hotels are eye-wateringly expensive, but staying on-site gets you significant advantages in terms of advance reservations. We typically "rent" points from Disney "Vacation Club" owners because the prices for suites are less unreasonable that way. Check Disboards.com for answers to Disney questions you didn't know you had. It's the Scubaboard for Disney.

In my experience the best deals are offered seasonally by Disney ( sign up for emails). Cheapest legitimate tickets are through Undercover Tourist. The only real way to save $ on the resort stay is to stay at Bonnet Creek. It is a Wyndham resort but they are actually on Disney property right amongst the others (only one that is). You buy the reservation through a timeshare owner (no tour or sales garbage at all). They are always for sale on eBay or VRBO. The rooms are WAY bigger than comparable price at a “Disney” resort. I do not own a time share but my family and I book these Wyndham units several times a year because they are fantastic and usually as cheap as a hotel. Last time we did Disney I got 8day/7night in a 1200sq’ft 2 bed-2bath (sleeps 8) with a perfect view of the fireworks. It was early August peak season. $1600 total. That was less than a single night in a family suite at one of their resorts.

Regarding bonnet creek being the only hotel on Disney grounds, this is completely false. The swan and dolphin are not Disney hotels, they are in fact Marriott properties. Those are the absolute closet hotels to parks that are non Disney owned. After that you have a plethora of hotels near Disney springs in lake buena vista area. They are also on Disney grounds but none are Disney hotels, courtyards, Hilton, W etc etc etc. I’m an annual pass holder and am usually in Disney about once a month. Typically stay exclusively on Disney grounds in a Disney hotel though i do frequent the swan and dolphin as well as the JW Marriott and RItz grand lakes. Once in a while Gaylord as well. I get discounts through Marriott branded hotels.

I'd have to think AAA offers a discount?

Back
Top Bottom