Dive and let dive... dealing with different styles of diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

High-Tide-Shoes.jpg

Something like this might be more effective:

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”
-- Benjamin Franklin

"Dive and let dive!"
-- The Chairman​
Hokay... we have a request from Akimbo: the man in charge of all of our Legends. Some create a graphic, say in the 200x200 or 400x 400 (oversize) realm and I'll make it into a smilie! I tried doing one with an oval dive flag using the new Paint 3d. It's OK, but I can't seem to find the sucker anywhere! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Post them here and we're gonna let Akimbo make the final decision!

But seriously is there something inherently inferior about split fins?
Only in people's minds. Not that I would be caught wearing them (again). :D :D :D

Dive and let dive. Teach and let teach. Post and let post.

That last picture: a doubles wearing wetsuit diver, frog kicking with splitfins, stages clipped on the right and front of the crotch strap, and towing a scooter by hand.
I see what you did there NetDoc :rofl3:

I appreciate this; well worded and friendly.

I see what you did there NetDoc :rofl3:
My mother taught me that the best jokes are often missed by the masses. I have since discovered that sometimes the "m" in masses is silent. :D :D :D

Trouble with scuba police are they are not authorized by anyone but themselves but believe that they act under the color of authority.

I just quit one of the scuba clubs I belonged to because of three male members who became increasingly hostile over a few years because they didn't approve of my "diving style". Funny thing was, it's me that has the solo card and aproximately 250 solo dives and I never said a word about their diving style or the equipment that they used.

Wow, now I’m curious @Kharon what IS your diving style (hoping it includes lots of 1980’s fluorescent color yay)

Maybe a bastardized version of this?

upload_2018-3-3_5-49-41.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom