Dive at New Orleans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May I ask why it is you want so very much to dive whilst you are on this trip? How much time do you have and is budget a factor?

Hello,

I am a Belgian diver. I will be in New Orleans from October 28th to November 4th

First, sorry for my english. I speak french.

I would like some information to do one or two dives at New Orleans or around. I found a lot informations to dive in Florida. But it's poor for Louisiana.

I am leverl 2 CMAS (More than 100 dives). I have a DAN certification too.

It will be the first time in Louisania for me.

I am just starting to dive but need a dive budy I have a car I would love to dive in Florida! Also you can contact Harry’s dive shop they have oil rig diving close to New Orleans for more experience divers!

Oh I think I messed up my reply, but I am a beginner diver with a car in Nola who would drive to Florida panhandle to dive! Also rig diving is a subtle for a more experienced diver like yourself if you get in contact with Harry’s dive shop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom