For Sale Dive Books for Carribean, Photography & Safety

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divengolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am cleaning out my dive library as the end of my diving days are not too far in the future. The following books (all paperback except as noted) are up for sale to a good home:

Lonely Planet Series (Destination Guides)
1. Diving and Snorkeling Dominica
2. Diving and Snorkeling Turks & Caicos
3. Diving and Snorkeling Bahamas
4. Diving and Snorkeling Bonaire
5. Diving and Snorkeling Belize
6. Diving and Snorkeling Cayman Islands
7. Diving and Snorkeling Curacao (Older edition)

Books # 1-6 are $10/ea and #7 is $5. All are in excellent condition. They have some highlighting and underlining, but otherwise are 9/10.

Ned DeLoach’s Diving Guide to Underwater Florida, 11th edition (updated). Excellent condition with minimal underlining/highlighting. $10.

100 Diving Sites-Underwater Paradises around the Globe. Coffee table hard cover book. Excellent condition. $12.

Digital Imaging for the Underwater Photographer by Jack and Sue Drafahl. $12.

Master Guide for Underwater Digital Photography by Jack and Sue Drafahl. $12.
The Drafahl’s are two of the better known and respected UW photogs and instructors. Both Books are in very good to excellent condition.

The Underwater Photographer by Martin Edge. Third Edition. This is an older edition, but still contains a wealth of information for a beginning UW photog. Martin Edge is one of the gods of UW photography. This is in GOOD condition as it was used a lot when I purchased it. Numerous underlining and highlighting. An excellent starting point for a newbie. $10.

The Underwater Photographer by Martin Edge. Fourth Edition. This is also an older edition (the Fifth edition was released just last year), but still contains a wealth of information for an intermediate UW photog. This is in GOOD condition as it was used a lot when I purchased it. Numerous underlining and highlighting. $15.

Diver Down-Real World Scuba Accidents and How to Avoid Them by Michael Ange. Ange is one of the experts in UW accident analysis. Good reading for the beginning and intermediate diver. Excellent condition. $10.

The Certified Diver’s Handbook by Clay Coleman. Another beginner to low intermediate instruction book. Covers equipment, the environment, diving scenarios how to stay out of trouble. Excellent condition. $10.

Dive like a Pro by Robert N. Rossier. For the basic student or newly certified diver. $10.

SDI Solo Diving Manual. The instructional manual for the SDI Solo Diver certification. Good reading even if you do not want to dive solo.

NAUI First Aid for Divers. Was part of my Rescue Diver course. Excellent refresher although the procedures CPR section has been changed a bit (CAB, not ABC). Otherwise, a good reference. $10.

Guide to Corals & Fishes of Florida, The Bahamas and the Caribbean-Waterproof. $5.

Three ring zippered notebook for 5" X 8" dive logs. Diver down and alpha pennants embroidered on front. May have some blank pages if I can find them. Free if you pay postage cost.

Payment is by PayPal only. Will ship to PayPal verified address only. Will ship via USPS. Shipping is additional. Will send shipping quote upon request. All duties, custom fees are your responsibility.
PM me if interested for more info/pics. Will be glad to send pics of the table of contents if desired

Both Drafahl books are sold. The following three books are available as a package at $17 total plus shipping.

Diver Down-Real World Scuba Accidents and How to Avoid Them by Michael Ange. Ange is one of the experts in UW accident analysis. Good reading for the beginning and intermediate diver. Excellent condition. .

The Certified Diver’s Handbook by Clay Coleman. Another beginner to low intermediate instruction book. Covers equipment, the environment, diving scenarios how to stay out of trouble. Excellent condition.

Dive like a Pro by Robert N. Rossier. For the basic student or newly certified diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom