Dive Buddies? Anyone still diving around here??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John,

Could I meet you guys there and tag along on some dives? I'm not tech but I've been down to 120' "recreationally". I hope I won't interfere with your profiles. I have everything but tanks (complete with an old 7mil from the marines!). Can I rent in Santa Rosa or should I pick up a couple in ABQ? Do I need doubles? Thanks in advance!

You are wecome to jojn us. More details to come. I am late at night in Scotland at the moment.

Wow. We were diverted to Ireland once on our way to London. Looked beautiful from the plane. Safe travels!

Can I rent in Santa Rosa or should I pick up a couple in ABQ? Do I need doubles? Thanks in advance!
AFAIK, Stella is the only person who rents tanks (or fills tanks) in Santa Rosa. She is usually there on Saturday and Sunday and you can usually arrange for her to be there at other times. But I'd suggest you don't count on it unless someone has confirmed she'll be there. (I know someone who drove out there planning to rent a tank from her and found Stella was in Albuquerque that day.) It's my impression that most instructors who train at Blue Hole have her phone number.

Got a wedding the 20th. Work the 21st, so that trip is out for me. Have fun. So.....who else is up to getting some dives in? AND....where?

Stella said yesterday to call her the day before if you you want her to come out on a weekday. She has to make arrangements with her real job.

Speaking of dive buddies... I was at BH this weekend and saw Kevin NM who i hadn't seen in quite a while!

It is looking pretty firm for for Saturday through Tuesday of the coming weekend. there will be several of us, so not all dives need to be to 100 feet. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Can't get out of jury duty so I'll have to postpone until next time. I hope we can get more trips like this going this summer!

I'd love to ever dive rock lake. I've had multiple plans fall through or just not work out over the years.

I'm on-call during July and August, so taking a day off and diving during the week is sometimes easier than trying to get someone to cover that on a weekend. But we have a bunch of projects so we'll see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom