Dive Buddies in Quezon City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gi0

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone here diving regularly out of the Quezon City area? I'm looking for a group/buddy to regularly dive with on weekends. I'm a fairly novice diver, eager to learn & hoping to gain as much experience as possible.

Hello Gi0;
Fairly new diver here living in San Juan. My wife and I were recently certified under RAID last March 2018 in Anilao. We are trying to make a once-monthly dive trip and have been successful so far. Another trip is scheduled this weekend, weather permitting. We have also made friends with divers who frequent the place we go to and we would like to make new ones. Youre welcome to join us and see if we would enjoy each others' company.

Hello Scandi Divers;
Thank you, we would certainly take you up on your offer when we cross over to Puerto Galera. I have been back-reading and you came highly recommended.

Please come visit us and get some dives in with us here in Subic! You will feel very welcome, make a lot of new friends and it is an easy trip from Manila.

Gi0, are you particular to the QC area? I am down in LP and dive Anilao fairly regularly with a group of divers and non-divers (who spend lots of time snorkeling). We are a mixed group of Filipino and foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom