Dive buddy in the Philadelphia area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:wave: Hiya! I belong to the Delaware Valley Divers . Good group of folks. They meet and dive in NJ, but it's not that far from Philadelphia.

How does it work, do I just show up. Meet somebody and then we go diving. Or all the dives club events and organized as a group event?

Hey There
I'm from Lansdale and try to dive at least weekly.......
Most times up at DS...but have a goal to get to jersey wrecks at least once a month.
I have not yet found a reliable buddy (meaning someone available when I'm available)
Would certainly be interested in getting together for some diving!
Drop me a line.
Presently my dive schedule is as follows;
Tomorrow or Saturday or Sunday at DS
Thursday 7/3 at DS
Sunday 7/13 Wreck diving NJ
Saturday and Sunday 7/19-7/20 Wreck diving Virginia Beach
Sunday 8/17 Wreck diving NJ

These are confirmed dives, there may be other DS trips in between.

Hey Robeal and others how r u? I'm a new diver too with interest in NJ wreck diving. I live in center city philadelphia. I'm getting my PADI advanced certification this weekend up at Dutch Springs. I'm booked on my first NJ wreck dive boat on 7/13, but I have no buddy. I would love to hook up with someone to dive with regularly in local waters. I'm diving on the Sea Lion (out of the Point Pleasant Beach, NJ area) on 7/13 which is chartered through Lakeland Scuba Shop. Please let me know if you want to go and dive with me on this day and I'll hook you up with the shop to get on the boat. I also have a dive booked on 7/26 on the Diversion II through Hunterdon Dive Center and one on 8/10 on Blue Fathoms through Lang's Scuba. I look forward to hearing from you. My email is mpetroski@creativewaste.com

Marc

robeal when the above guys says he is diving at "DS" he means Dutch Springs in Bethlehem, PA. It's a huge quarry that is used for diving. I"m actually going there is weekend to obtain my PADI advanced open water certification. After that I plan to head out to the atlantic.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom