Dive buddy needed for beaver lake, Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dalczl

New
Reaction score
I want to log some dives over the last few weeks of September as I work on my instructor rating. I currently have 51 dives and advanced diver 3 certification. I want to go down to beaver lake for four or five days. No place good to dive near me in Kansas.

Depending on the dates you have in mind, I may be able to meet you there. Do you have a particular spot/profile in mind?

DW

I too might be available to dive with you depending on what days you are diving.

Where are you in Kansas? I'm in Olathe (KC Metro area). Me and a few other dive buddies try to dive every few weeks.

Where are you in Kansas? I'm in Olathe (KC Metro area). Me and a few other dive buddies try to dive every few weeks.

His profile says Salina.

DW

Howdy. I am in Salina, Kansas. I am planning to head down on 24 - 28 sep and see who is there. I have been to the scuba dive park over near the dam. My normal dive buddy is tied up planting wheat in Oklahoma.

I will likely still be in training that week. But might be able to make it down on the 28th. I will update the thread as soon as I know for sure.

DW

I plan to dive at the beaver dive park 24. - 28 sep. I will make solo dives if nobody is around.

No current plans to head to Beaver, though it's not off limits. We've been going to Tenkiller most weekends this summer. Another option for you - generally warmer but a bit murkier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom