Dive Buddy wanted for Cave Country

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cave_divr

New
Reaction score
Looking for dive buddy. Favorite sites - Madison Blue, Peacock, Eagles Nest if you are in to tri-mix. Available any weekend.... Sooner the better. :D

well I don't know about going 200' deep at eagle's nest I think being 15 years old is to young but as much as I would love to I can't ... however in a few weeks I will be basic cave certified Mabey we could dive the devils cave... well I am nitrox / Adv ow certified if that counts for anything lol... well let me know :wink:

I don't have Tri-mix and I don't scooter but everything else , well , er , uh ... :D

(Full-Cave etc)

PM if you need a buddy.

Thanks!
Jean
Fort White , Florida

I am in Melbourne, FL this week and looking for a dive buddy at one of the central FL springs. I am only open-water certified, so I'm just looking to get wet. I have dove at Blue Springs, Alexander Springs, and Devil's Den. Thanks!

I don't scooter either... I'd like to make a trip to cave country the first week of January - hopefully things won't be flooded... My favorite dive sites in the area are Peacock (anything in the park) Madison Blue and upstream Cow. I also like Telford and I'm open to any of the other sites.

Rick

I am in SE Fl and want to dive the caverns in N Central Fl....Devil's Den, Blue Grotto, Devil's Eye etc as much as possible before moving on to Caves...Took my cavern course at Ginny thru Floridawestscuba school [Venice,Fl.]....Am Advanced, Nitrox cert. and been diving for years...Have own equipment...Schedule is flexible.....Pete

I am in SE Fl and want to dive the caverns in N Central Fl....Devil's Den, Blue Grotto, Devil's Eye etc as much as possible before moving on to Caves...Took my cavern course at Ginny thru Floridawestscuba school [Venice,Fl.]....Am Advanced, Nitrox cert. and been diving for years...Have own equipment...Schedule is flexible.....Pete

Pete, welcome to Scubaboard. This thread is three years old.

Diving week before Seahunt Silver Springs event.
Contact me if you wish to meet at troy,Orange sink etc.
Today Square lake dive vis 5-8 feet temp 41 degrees air 65 degrees an NICE DAY!
Seahunt:D:):crafty: Jerry :eyebrow:

Diving week before Seahunt Silver Springs event.
Contact me if you wish to meet at troy,Orange sink etc.
Today Square lake dive vis 5-8 feet temp 41 degrees air 65 degrees an NICE DAY!
Seahunt Jerry

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom