Dive Caddy G3 - Thoughts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a terrible video. My head is spinning from it being so zoomed in.

Ended up watching another video showing the same product. Looks nice but would be curious as to how much room you'd need to get everything out and put everything back in.

Last edited:
It is a nice idea and I have one. Depending on gear config can be hard to pack tho.
For example, my Spro Jet fins does not fit very well in their fin caddy part of the pack.
Also compression straps are too short. I wish they were like 10-15cm longer, especially when i pack my 5 or 7mm wet inside.

Also jackets style bcd packs pretty nicely, but BP+Wing setup especially with STA and straps.... not really.

In the end I actually ended up with buying 100-100L backpack with opening in the front. Packs much more easily and quicker.

I think Dive Caddy is out of business now. Their site has not been updated for several years now. Online shop does not work and most online retailers who used to have them are not out of stock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom