dive charters - VA Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hex92

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have gone out on Lynnhaven's boats and the Flying Fish. I know about Wreck Masters. The Under Pressure is down in Hatteras at the moment....

What other charter boats are there to choose from?

hex92:
I have gone out on Lynnhaven's boats and the Flying Fish. I know about Wreck Masters. The Under Pressure is down in Hatteras at the moment....

What other charter boats are there to choose from?

That's it. Unless you count Diver's Unlimited, but their trips are unreliable at best and their boat takes 2h just to get to the tower.

2 hours to get to the tower?! They don't count.

I guess I wil try the FF this weekend. Hopefully enough people will sign up so the Eureka trip goes.

Not enough people signed up for the Eureka trip. :( Thats a damn shame since it looks like the seas are going to be calm this weekend. So I will be diving the Brass Spike for the 4th time THIS YEAR. :11:

hex92:
I guess I wil try the FF this weekend. Hopefully enough people will sign up so the Eureka trip goes.

Back
Top Bottom